Friday, October 31, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Plastic bottle (hard enough) . I used juice bottle
Sciccor which can cut plastic
1. Cut the bottle in the body ( silinder ) for about 7-8 cm
2. Divide the bottle with same part. First you must know the diameter of your bottle. Then you can divide them. I divide each part of 1.25 cm.
3. Give a marker at 2-2.5m from top ( silinder )
4. Make a marker from top to point 3 ( straight line )
5. Cut one part, loop one part, cut again one part. Do it around.
6. Cut again the corner at top, make an elips ( it will make your yarn will smooth to push away)
Picture instruction :
Tutorial instruction : Fenny Site
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
This idea sprang out when I make a small knitting project and need a small pin for hold my thread. I want something lightly. All of my pin are big and they're too heavy for my project.
So again and again paper clip has a way out for me :D
Look at my picture instruction from step 1 till 5 and see the finish pin. Easy to make, simple.. and usefull too.
Hope it could help you too.. Happy knitting !